How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Knee injury from a car accident

    Have you had an accident?

    If you have had an accident within the last three years, then Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you make a claim for financial compensation if you have suffered a personal injury.

    Who can make a claim?

    Anyone over the age of 18 can make a claim if they have suffered a personal injury as a result of an accident which was not their fault.

    If you are under the age of 18 you can appoint a litigation friend to act on your behalf to make the claim, and any compensation you win as a result will be held in a special account for you until you turn 18.

    Why not contact us today to find out more about the process?

    Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today

    You can get in touch with us here by:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Giving us a call on our helpline number – a member of our team is available seven days a week to answer any questions you may have about the claims process.
    • Complete our online enquiry form and request that a member of staff gives you a call back at a time which is convenient for you.
    • Take our 30-second test which will tell you immediately if you are entitled to make a claim, as well as telling you how much that claim might actually be worth.

    Types of accidents and injuries

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have helped thousands of people make claims for personal injuries since 2000 for knee injury from a car accident to broken bones from a slip, trip or fall.

    No matter how you have been injured we will have a specialist on hand who will do all they can to ensure that you win the financial compensation that you deserve, as well as the justice.

    Knee injury from a car accident

    If you have been unfortunate to have sustained a knee injury from a car accident then you will know how painful it can be.

    A knee injury from a car accident can occur in a wide variety of ways – you may have been injured as the driver of the vehicle, and hit your knee on the steering column.  You could have been a passenger either in a private vehicle or on public transport and sustained an injury that way.

    Alternatively, you could have sustained a knee injury from a car accident if you were a pedestrian.  Often these types of injuries can be quite serious, and require extensive treatment and ongoing physiotherapy.  There can be longer term risks associated as well, such as increased chance of developing arthritis.

    If you have been affected by a knee injury from a car accident speak to us today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and we will make sure that you get the support and help you need to recover.

    Category: Knee injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.