How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Kingston upon Thames car accident

    Were you injured in a Kingston upon Thames car accident? If you were and you can demonstrate that you were not responsible for the accident and can also prove that someone else was to blame for it, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. Find out if you are eligible to make a claim by contacting us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Claiming after a Kingston upon Thames car accident

    To make a claim for injuries sustained in a Kingston upon Thames car accident, you first of all need to ascertain that you are able to make a claim. Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and be advised, over the phone, by one of our legal team. You can speak with one of our advisers and tell him or her exactly how your accident occurred. He or she will then be able to tell you if you can, in fact, make a claim for your injuries.

    If you can make a claim, then you can begin the claims’ process while you are on the phone. Most claims can be handled in this way. You may not have to actually see a lawyer, although you may have to have another medical examination.

    In order to make a claim, you should have had medical treatment very shortly after your accident. It might damage your claim if you did not have your injuries treated.

    Limitation periods

    You also have to make your claim within the limitation period for doing so. Most accidents that happen in the UK have a three year limitation period. However, not all do and sometimes you have to make a claim within months of the accident. If you contact us at Accident Advice Helpline, we can tell you how long you have to file your potential claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If the deadline for filing your claim has passed, you will probably have forfeited your right to claim compensation for your injuries. However, if you can prove that exceptional circumstances prevented you from filing it within the limitation period, you may still be able to make the claim.

    Find out more from Accident Advice Helpline

    Call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice about your potential claim.

    Call us on our freephone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Please leave a message if no one can answer the phone when you ring. We will call you back as soon as we can.

    To text us, send “claim 365” to 88010 and someone will call you to discuss your potential claim and to find out how we can help you with it.

    Call or text us now for professional help and advice regarding your potential claim.

    Date Published: 16th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.