Kingston upon Hull car accident


Have you been injured in a Kingston upon Hull car accident? If you can prove that you were not to blame for it and also prove that it was someone else’s fault, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. Find out now if you can make your potential claim by calling us at Accident Advice Helpline.

How to make a claim after a Kingston upon Hull car accident

Your first step towards making a claim after a Kingston upon Hull car accident should be to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

You will be able to find out if you have a valid claim, by talking with one of our legal advisers. You can describe your accident and injuries and then the adviser will tell you if you have a valid claim to file. If you do have one, the claims’ process can begin. We can usually deal with clients’ claims over the phone, although you may be asked to have a further medical examination.

While you are on the phone, find out how long you have to file your specific claim. Unless you can prove that there had been exceptional circumstances which had prevented you from filing it within the limitation period you would forfeit the right to make that claim if the deadline has passed. Normally, for accidents that occur within the UK, you have three years from their date to make a claim for injuries. However there are some accidents and their injuries which must be claimed for within much less time.

Documents needed to make a claim

You will, most certainly, need your medical records if you pursue a claim for personal injury compensation. These are used for two purposes. Firstly they prove when you had medical treatment. If you didn’t have it very shortly after your accident, this might negatively affect your claim. Secondly these records are used to calculate how much compensation you should receive for your injuries.

If the police were present at the accident scene, you will also need a copy of their accident report.

Your payslips are also necessary if you claim for lost earnings.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

You can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice and help with your potential claim. Our telephone lines are permanently open.

Call us on our freephone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Ring us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Be prepared to leave a message if no one can answer the phone. We will call you to discuss your potential claim. To text us, just send “claim 365” to us on 88010. We will call you to discuss how we can assist you with your potential claim.

Contact us now for expert legal advice and professional help with your potential claim.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )