If you have been injured in an accident and are wondering whether you have a right to make a claim for compensation, you may not have a clue where to start. Luckily, there is a firm with broad experience of personal injury law, which can help see your case through from start to finish: Accident Advice Helpline. Call our Kings Lynn and West Norfolk accident claims helpline to get started.
How to claim with the Kings Lynn and West Norfolk accident claims helpline
The staff on our helpline will be able to tell you whether you have a right to make a claim. The information you need to have to hand when you call includes:
- The date of your accident. Claimants usually have a three year window in which to make their case, which starts from the date of the accident. However, in some circumstances, a longer or shorter timescale may apply. If, for example, you wish to make a claim for an industrial disease contracted whilst at work, the three year time limit commences from the date of diagnosis. Our Kings Lynn and West Norfolk accident claims helpline will be able to advise what time limit applies in your case.
- The nature of your injuries and what medical treatment you have had to receive. You can claim for both physical and psychological injuries, such as stress, depression and anxiety. Our helpline advisers will be able to give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive for what you have suffered.
- Who was to blame? Another party must have been wholly or partially responsible for the accident. They may have been careless or negligent; they may even have been acting criminally.
We’ll let you know if we think your case stands a strong chance of success and if so, we’ll ask whether you would like to proceed with a case. All our advice about your eligibility to make a claim is free of charge and there is no cost for getting your claim started either.
If we proceed on your behalf, your case will be passed to one of our specialist lawyers. We aim to match your case with a lawyer who has specific experience in claims of your type to help maximise your chances of success and also of you receiving the right and fair amount of compensation for what you have experienced.
Why not get in touch about your claim today?
- Call us on our Kings Lynn and West Norfolk accident claims helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Complete the 30 second test on our website,
We are ready to help you claim what you are owed after an accident that wasn’t your fault. Call us to take the first step.