Have you been injured through no fault of your own?
Broken bones are a common injury caused as a result of a road traffic accident, slips, trips or falls, or pedestrian-related accidents. These types of injury can be particularly painful and distressing to overcome, and if the accident was caused through no fault of your own, it can also result in frustration, despair, and financial insecurity.
If you have sustained a broken or fractured bone as a result of an accident or incident that was caused through no fault of your own within the last three years, then you may be eligible to claim a personal injury compensation claim using a Kettering law firm.
Treating broken and fractured bones
Many broken and fractured bones may be surgically repaired using titanium wires, screws, and plates to secure fragments of bone together, reducing the need for additional surgery and the risk of scarring. This type of surgical intervention can ensure that function and movement is resumed as soon as possible, reducing rehabiliation time. Treatments such as physiotherapy may also be used to promote healing, and develop strength and movement.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
- Accident Advice Helpline are a leading nationwide law firm who are dedicated to ensuring that victims of accidents caused through no fault of their own are assisted to claim their legal entitlement to personal injury compensation.
- Our law firm has in excess of 14 years’ experience of working with people who been injured through no fault of their own to pursue their claims for compensation.
- Accident Advice Helpline have a team of experienced advisers who have a wealth of knowledge of assisting people to claim compensation for their injuries.
- We provide a 24-hour telephone helpline to ensure that your call is answered whenever you decide to call their team for no-obligation advice.
- We have a team of professional injury solicitors who ensure that all compensation claims are processed on a no win no fee basis.
- All personal injury compensation claims handled by our expert injury solicitors are processed in accordance with our four key principles: accountability, integrity, reliability, and dependability.
- No matter how the accident or incident was caused, as long as it occurred through no fault of your own within the last three years, our friendly team of advisers can ensure that your claim is considered for personal injury compensation.
- Accident Advice Helpline provide a unique 30-second online test for all victims of no-fault accidents to establish if they are eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim. This is a simple-to-use, reliable means of finding out in complete confidence if you can claim the compensation that you deserve.
If you want to discuss your claim in more detail with an adviser then dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 17th July 2014