Whenever we are injured or involved in an accident, it is easy to become downhearted and reluctant about the circumstances that you may have found yourself in. However, if you have been injured in an accident or incident whilst at work, through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be eligible to pursue your accident at work compensation claim with expert advice from Accident Advice Helpline.
Injuries caused by accidents at work
Injuries may be severe and they may require long periods of time off work to receive treatment, recover and recuperate.
- lacerations, bleeding and penetrative injuries
- burns and scolds
- broken, fractured or dislocated bone
- internal injury
- internal bleeding
- punctured lung
- exposure to dangerous substances
- neck injury
- facial injury
- whiplash injury
- head injury
- impact injury
- crush related injuries
- loss of limb
- brain damage
- fatal injury
How can Accident Advice Helpline help with your Kettering accident at work compensation claim?
- Regardless of the type of employment that you work in, your job title or job description, the expert advice team at Accident Advice Helpline have a wealth of experience of all types of work related injuries.
- Our established team of expert advisers and professional injury solicitors have in excess of 14 years’ experience of assisting and advising people who have been injured in work-related accidents, to claim their legal rights to Kettering accident at work compensation.
- We offer a dedicated and unrivalled telephone helpline service to ensure that all calls are answered and processed as effectively and promptly as possible.
- In addition to our telephone helpline service, the helpful team at Accident Advice Helpline also offer a unique 30-second online test. This can be accessed anywhere and at any time, meaning that you can establish your right to claim Kettering accident at work compensation wherever and whenever you choose.
- It is always left up to you to decide if you wish to go ahead and pursue your Kettering accident at work compensation claim using our expert team of injury solicitors to assist you.
- Our team of injury solicitors will be delighted to handle all aspects of your Kettering accident at work compensation claim, on your behalf on a no win no fee basis.
- Each Kettering accident at work compensation claim is unique. Your claim will be handled and processed on an individual basis, as the circumstances of your Kettering accident at work compensation claim are as individual as you are.
- Your claim will be allocated to an injury solicitor who will become your main point of contact. Indeed they will ensure that your accident at work compensation claim is processed in accordance with the key four principles of: accountability, reliability, integrity and dependability.
Call our 24-hour helpline now on 0800 689 0500.