How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Isles of Scilly road traffic accident claim

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Isles of Scilly

    The Isles of Scilly are just off the coast of Cornwall, and are still, despite the allure of foreign holidays, a tourist destination. You can get to them by boat or air, and there are many festivals to enjoy, such as the Walk Scilly Festival held in spring, and the Scilly Folk Festival over the Easter weekend. There is also a Christmas Festival for holidaymakers and locals, with mulled wine and mince pies to keep out the chill while you browse around the open-air Christmas market. Although there are some wonderful beaches in the Isles of Scilly, winter is probably not the best time to sunbathe on them, but there are many other things to do on the islands.

    Make an Isles of Scilly road traffic accident claim

    Have you been injured in a road traffic accident in the Isles of Scilly that you can prove was not your fault? If so, with the help of an expert road traffic accident lawyer, you might be able to file an Isles of Scilly road traffic accident claim. He or she will probably be able to also help you prove that the accident you were injured in occurred because of someone else’s reckless behaviour or negligence.

    You generally have three years from the date of an accident that took place in the British Isles, to make a personal injury compensation claim (or an Isles of Scilly road traffic accident claim), but sometimes you don’t have as long. If you don’t want to miss the opportunity to claim compensation for your injuries and the pain, distress and suffering they caused you, call us at Accident Advice Helpline and find out exactly how long you have left to lodge your claim. Our freephone numbers are given below.

    How can you make a claim for injuries?

    If you need expert legal advice in order to file your potential Isles of Scilly road traffic accident claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline, and we can probably put you in touch with one of our experts who can advise you about aspects of your particular potential claim. All our legal experts work for their clients on a no-win, no fee* basis.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline for information and answers to your questions about the claims’ process. You can ring us from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or if you wish to call from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. Feel free to contact us regarding any aspect of your potential personal injury compensation claim, we want to help!

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 22nd December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.