Involved in an accident? Call our Isles of Scilly accident claims helpline
You may be worrying unnecessarily about finding out about making a claim for compensation after an accident. In fact, it couldn’t be easier to discover whether you have a right to make a claim. You can even find out for free, without an appointment and from the comfort of your own home if you call our Isles of Scilly accident claims helpline.
We’ll take details of your accident. We usually need to know when it happened, who was to blame and what injuries you have suffered. It helps to know how these have affected your life. We will then be able to let you know whether we think you could successfully claim compensation. We’ll also give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could ask for.
It’s entirely free of charge. All it will cost you is a little of your time. There is no obligation to take things further and all the information you give us will remain in confidence unless you decide to go ahead with a claim:
- To discuss your claim, ring our Isles of Scilly accident claims helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile; alternatively
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website.
We can usually set clients’ minds at rest about many of the common concerns when it comes to bringing a personal injury claim against the party responsible for their injuries. For example, cost is often a big factor, especially as legal aid is not available for these kinds of cases.
Start a claim with us, though, and:
- We will not ask you for a penny to get your claim started – this service is entirely free of charge. We simply pass your details onto one of our lawyers. We will always try to find you one with the right skills set and experience to match your claim, to maximise your chances of success; and
- Each of our lawyers works on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis. This means that you don’t have to worry about paying a large legal bill should your case fail for some reason.
Starting a claim with us
However, we are able to bring the majority of cases to a satisfactory resolution. As one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we have a very good track record of success, winning around £30 million in compensation each year for clients. Our processes are efficient and professional, a fact noted by our patron Esther Rantzen, consumer champion. In fact, many cases can be settled before they even come to court, so you might receive your compensation relatively quickly and without fuss.
Call our Isles of Scilly accident claims helpline today to see if we could help you claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault.
Date Published: 7th September 2015
Author: David Brown