Personal injury lawyers are people who after completing their basic legal training, decided to specialise in personal injury claims. This, like many areas of the law, is something that needs the dedication of specialists to ensure the best outcome for our claimants.
The whole business of Accident Advice Helpline is there especially to help innocent victims when they make Isle of Wight car accident claims, and to make sure that they receive the compensation they are entitled to.
We deal in more than Isle of Wight car accident claims
It is not just Isle of Wight car accident claims that we handle. We can deal with claims for any type of accident or injury, as long as your situation fits the rules, which are:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your own fault
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have happened within the last three years
The only rule there is any exceptions to is the time limit, and these are:
- If you were under 18 at the time of the accident, and no one made a claim for you at the time, you have three years from your 18th birthday to make your claim.
- If you have an industrial illness, you have three years from the date of diagnosis to make your claim.
- If your injuries are because of a violent crime, you only have two years to make the claim, unless you were under 18 and then you have two years from your 18th
- Accidents that happen in the air or at sea have a two year time limit attached to them.
As long as your situation fits these legal rules, Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help with your Isle of Wight car accident claims.Open Claim Calculator
Other reasons to use Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury claim
There are many advantages to using our services, which is why we come so highly recommended by Esther Rantzen, the UK consumer champion. She looked very closely at us before associating her name with ours, and was pleased to find that we actually care about our claimants, and put their needs first when they are making a personal injury claim.
Our lawyers and solicitors are experts in this field of the law, and now how to handle you claim quickly and efficiently while still maximising the amount you are awarded.
If you want to know anything else about how we can help you, complete one of the online options on our website, or call our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and speak to our friendly advisers.