How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Ipswich claims

    It may seem unlikely that you will ever have fun again if you have been involved in a serious accident and been badly injured. A serious accident can lead to serious injuries, which can take what feels like a lifetime to recover from.

    However, it is absolutely possible to enjoy your life in the meantime, and find fun things to do which will keep you feeling light and happy. Not only will this help you to feel more comfortable and secure during your recovery process, but it can actually help you to recover more quickly as well.

    • Learn a new skill. This is a great time for you to be trying to learn new skills and do things which you have always wanted to try but never had the time to do. This will not only help you to take your mind off of your injury and recovery, but also make the time you spend recovering seem more productive at the end of the day.
    • Test your limits. It is natural to be afraid of new challenges after an injury, as you will be nervous of injuring yourself again; however, stopping yourself from doing the things that you want to do will only make the time you spend recovering seem longer and more difficult.
    • Spend time with friends. Even if you are not as active as you once were, that doesn’t mean that you can’t spend time with friends and family. In fact, you have more time to do this now than you did before, meaning that you can really take advantage of this time.
    • Become a great host. If you can’t get out as much, then bring activities into your home or even your room. Plan exciting things for you and your friends to do together that don’t involve leaving the house. Planning and enjoying these activities will be a great boost for you.

    How to make Ipswich claims against the person who caused your accident

    If you have had an accident which was not your fault, and you have evidence to prove the involvement of someone else, you may be able to make Ipswich claims against them. Compensation claims can help you to pay for medical treatment and therapies, as well as getting help around the house during your recovery and paying for time off work.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to speak to the team and find out more about Ipswich claims and get help deciding whether or not you are in a good enough position to make a claim. If you are, then you will be passed over to our experienced personal injury lawyers, who can work with you on a 100% no win no fee basis to get you the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 25th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.