If you have had an injury at work in Sheffield then you can contact Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you could make a claim for compensation.
Our specialised solicitors are on hand to help you make a claim if you’ve suffered an injury at work in Sheffield, or in fact any other type of accident.
Unfortunately it is a sad fact of life that injuries often occur at work. It doesn’t matter where you work or what you do, there is always the potential for injury and accidents to occur.
Our solicitors are able to help you make a claim for your injury at work in Sheffield if you:
- Have had an accident at work
- Have been injured as a result
- Do not think the accident was your fault
- Were injured in the last three years
If this is the case then you should contact us today and we will get started on your application for making a claim.Open Claim Calculator
It is important that you do not delay in starting your claim after your injury work in Sheffield as there are strict deadlines imposed. The law states that you must commence legal proceedings for a work injury claim within three years of the accident.
If you are making a claim in relation to the development of an industrial disease, for example, mesothelioma or other asbestos related conditions, then this deadline reflects the date from which you were diagnosed with the condition, rather than when it started to develop.
Take the easy 30-second test
If you have any queries over whether or not you might qualify to make a claim contact us today. Alternatively you can always take our 30-second test which will tell you immediately if you meet the necessary criteria for making an injury claim.
It will also give you a good indication of how much your claim might be worth (although it is important to note that your solicitor will be able to give you a more accurate figure as your claim progresses).
We are experts in personal injury claims
The types of injuries our solicitors have worked on in the past include:
- Amputations caused by faulty machinery
- Head injuries caused as a result of falls from height
- Broken bones and dislocated shoulders caused by falls
- Injuries caused by reckless actions of other staff members, or failing to follow health and safety procedures
- Injuries caused as a result of faults with personal protection equipment (including cases where no PPE has been provided)
- Injuries caused as a result of risk assessments not being conducted, or adhered to (for example in the case of pregnant women who are not provided with the additional support required)
- Injuries and accidents caused by inadequate (or sometimes no) on the job, or task specific training
Regardless of the situation for your injury at work in Sheffield our solicitors can help.
Give us a call today
To get expert help claiming compensation after an injury at work in Sheffield, you should contact us as soon as possible. Visit our website to take our 30-second test, or call our freephone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.