If you have been injured in an accident within the last three years which you believe was the fault of someone else, then you could be entitled to make a claim for financial compensation.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today and speak to one of our injury solicitors to find out if you can make a claim.
Our injury solicitors are all fully qualified, professional solicitors with vast experience in the field of personal injury.
They can help with a wide variety of accidents and injuries including road traffic accidents, clinical negligence claims and accidents at work.
If you think your injuries could have been prevented if someone had done something differently, and indeed they should have done something differently, then our injury solicitors will do everything they possibly can to help you win the compensation, and the justice, that you deserve.Open Claim Calculator
Take the Test
One quick and easy way to find out if you qualify is to take our 30-second test. You won’t even have to pick up the phone! Simply answer a few questions about yourself, your accident and your injuries and our tailor-made test will be able to tell you in a matter of seconds if you could make a claim or not. It will also give you a good indication of how much your claim might be worth, based on industry standards and precedents.
However, it is worth noting that our injury solicitors will be able to give you a much better indication of how much you can expect to be awarded. This is because your solicitor will be able to take into account things like the severity of your injuries, how long they are likely to cause you problems, and any other factors that need to be taken into account such as loss of earnings and out of pocket expenses. Compensation is about a lot more than just the money you receive for the injury you sustained.
Types of Accidents
As we have already mentioned our injury solicitors can help you with a wide variety of accidents, for example:
- Accidents at work – caused by insufficient training
- Accidents at work – caused by poorly implemented health and safety protocols
- Accidents at work – caused by inadequate personal protection equipment
- Accidents at work – caused by poorly maintained, or defective, equipment or machinery
- Accidents in public places – including slips, trips and falls
- Accident in public places – caused by poor health and safety policies, including food poisoning
- Road traffic accidents – whether you were the driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist
- Clinical negligence – caused by improper treatment
- Clinical negligence – caused by misdiagnosis
- Clinical negligence – including dental treatment and errors caused by pharmacists
Looking for injury solicitors in Weston Turville?
Although we do not have injury solicitors in Weston Turville we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Weston Turville look no further than our expert service.
Don’t sit and wonder whether you can make a claim, contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out for certain. You only have three years to make a claim so it’s important you don’t waste time.
For expert legal advice about a possible claim with injury solicitors in Weston Turville call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.