No need to try to find injury solicitors in Tonypandy
If you are looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Tonypandy in vain, don’t despair, just call us at Accident Advice Helpline.
In the past it was usual to ask local solicitors, such as injury solicitors in Tonypandy to help with a personal injury compensation claim. However, these days you have more choice. That’s because we now have much better communication systems.
If you need a firm of injury solicitors, we at Accident Advice Helpline can help. We work for clients from all over the country and so we can help you.
5 reasons to choose us at Accident Advice Helpline
- The first reason, we feel, to choose us to be your injury solicitors in Tonypandy is that we have been filing personal injury claims for our clients since we were established in the year 2000. Since then we have had numerous successes and helped thousands of people get the compensation they needed.
- We now have a wealth if experience and expertise that we can put at your disposal.
- We always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so you don’t have to worry about finding the money to pay upfront for our services.
- We have a team of in-house lawyers, who, between them, can deal with virtually any type of personal injury compensation claim that you have to make.
- You can read reviews on this website to see what our satisfied clients have said about us.
Can you make a claim?
If you can satisfy the following criteria, you may be eligible to file a claim for personal injury compensation.
- Your accident should have happened within the last three years. However, this is not a hard-and-fast rule, sometimes you need to claim for your injuries within a shorter period of time.
- You have to be able to prove that you were not responsible for your accident.
- You also need to prove that someone else, or an organisation was to blame.
- You need to prove (with your medial records and doctor’s report) that you received medical treatment very shortly after your accident.
If you can prove these things with our help, call us now and find out more about how we can be of assistance.Open Claim Calculator
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
You can call us at Accident Advice Helpline now. Use our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 to call us from a landline. If you call on a mobile phone, the number to ring is 0333 500 0993.
Find out if you have a claim to make by calling us now.