Suffering an accident is one of the most frightening things that we can go through. Injuries are painful and it can take months even years to recover. The most important thing to do when recovering from an accident is to follow the advice of your medical professional and contact a good injury solicitor.
If you are looking for help, the injury solicitors of Surbiton will be able to offer you advice on your claim’s chances and what you need to do to make a successful claim.
Getting back to health
- Follow the advice of your medical professional; if they say rest then do it. You may feel fine but underlying problems may occur if you do too much too quickly.
- If you are suffering from shock or anxiety following your accident then speak to someone. According to the NHS many people suffer bouts of anxiety and panic attacks following accidents and should seek professional support; failing to do so will delay you in getting back to a normal life.
- Whatever the boss may say, don’t return to work until you are fit and able to do so. It is better to have one long sick absence than several shorter ones which will mount up on your HR record. If your doctor says you are unfit then follow their advice and stay home until fully recovered.
- Many experts feel that a positive mental outlook can speed up recovery so focus on the good things that you have and that you can do. Set yourself challenges that you can accomplish. Read that book you have always wanted to read, take an online course, start that novel anything that will make you feel useful will speed up your recovery time.
- Take advice and find out how an injury lawyer Filton can help you get back on your feet financially. There are national companies who can speak to you and give you an idea of how much help you could receive.
Injury solicitors of Surbiton- getting advice
Accident Advice Helpline have been helping and supporting accident victims for over ten years. They have around two hundred solicitors working for them and all work on a No win No fee basis with their clients.
Getting help from them is easy. Just call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and speak to one of their trained advisers. The lines are open twenty four hours a day and seven days a week.
During your initial call you will be offered a thirty second test that will confirm your chances of making a successful claim. You will also be offered a guide as to your potential pay-out but this should only ever be taken as a guide and not a guarantee.
So while you are at home recovering, don’t dwell on your accident and what is happening to you – get help and find out about the compensation you are legally entitled to and how Accident Advice Helpline or one of the injury solicitors of Surbiton can help you get compensation for your injuries.
Date Published: 9th February 2014
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Surbiton
Accident Advice Helpline: Surbiton
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|