Have you been looking for injury solicitors of Strood to help with your claim for accident compensation? Making a claim for accident compensation is quite common in the modern day but there are a few facts that the average potential claimant does not know and they make for interesting reading.
Injury solicitors of Strood – A few facts about personal injury claims.
- Two and a half million people in the UK suffer injuries from an accident that should (and could) have been avoided
- Only a third of these 2.5m people claim compensation. The remainder are living with their injuries and the consequences without receiving support
- Only 6 per cent of the British population are fully aware of their legal rights in a personal injury claim
- 19 per cent of people would not know who to talk to about their rights to make a claim
- More than half of people who would make a claim would do so to highlight a potentially dangerous situation where others could be at risk
Many people also made claims against their employers, so if the accident that you wish to talk to injury solicitors of Strood about happened in your workplace then you are not alone.
Know your rights.
- We know that many people who suffer an injury that wasn’t their fault do not fully understand their legal rights and are intimidated by what seems like a complex process where they feel like the underdog.
- If you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused, at least in part, by someone else’s negligence, you’re entitled to claim compensation. Not only for the pain and inconvenience caused, but also for any money you’ve lost as a result of the accident. This could mean lost wages if you’ve had to take time off work to recover, or any medical expenses you’ve had to pay.
- Claiming compensation can also help prevent the same thing happening to anybody else. For example, an injury claim made following a car accident on a dangerous blind corner may result in the Highways Agency putting mirrors in place to make the corner safer for other drivers. In fact, we know that this is the main reason why many people choose to make a personal injury claim.
- Our solicitors can help you claim the compensation you deserve on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. This means that you don’t have to worry about having to pay legal fees if your claim is unsuccessful. Recent changes mean that you will have to cover twenty five percent of the costs if you win but all this will be made clear to you by your injury solicitors of Strood.
Accident Advice Helpline.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we are committed to giving advice to our clients in the first instance, placing them under no obligation, and allowing them to decide how they wish to proceed. We are a national company so if you are looking for injury solicitors of Strood we can help.
You can call us on 0800 689 0500 and there is a mobile number of 0333 500 0993. Call today and discover how we can help you.
Date Published: 31st January 2014