Injury solicitors in St Minver
If you have suffered as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning you can contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if you could make a claim for personal injury.
You can either contact us directly and speak to one of our injury solicitors in St Minver, or you can take our 30 second test which you will find on our website. By answering a few brief and simple questions about the circumstances which led to you being exposed to carbon monoxide and the effects of this, we can tell you immediately if you are entitled to make a claim. We can also give you a good idea of how much your claim might be worth, depending on the extent of your injuries.
Speak to our injury solicitors in St Minver today and see if we can help you win the financial compensation that you deserve.
Carbon monoxide is an exceptionally dangerous gas which is a product of the incomplete burning of certain fuels. These fuels can include:
Carbon monoxide is a colourless and odourless gas, which is why it is so difficult to detect. Unfortunately for many people they do not detect the presence of carbon monoxide in their environment until they are starting to suffer the effects of it, and in some instances it can then be too late. This is why our injury solicitors in St Minver know that carbon monoxide really is “the silent killer”.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
If you have been affected by carbon monoxide poisoning one of our injury solicitors in St Minver will be able to help you make a claim for compensation against the person who is responsible.
Not only can we help with any injuries sustained as a result of the accident, we can also help you in tragic cases where there has been a loss of life. Our injury solicitors in St Minver are fully aware of the implications and dangers of carbon monoxide and you can rest assured that you will be getting the very best in legal advice and representation if you contact Accident Advice Helpline to handle your case. The number is free and you will speak too one of our friendly professional advisors who can guide you through the process on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Reduce your Risks
In order to reduce your risks of suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning you should invest in a carbon monoxide detector for your home or work place and regularly check and maintain any appliances associated with the burning of fuels.