How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Sindelsham

    If you are a resident of Sindelsham, you will know that there are no injury solicitors in Sindelsham. If you need the services of injury solicitors in Sindelsham, or ones based anywhere else in the UK, but you are unable to locate a suitably experienced injury solicitor to represent you, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on our freephone number below.

    We are a law firm with more than 15 years’ experience of helping clients file personal injury compensation claims and we work with an in-house team of expert injury solicitors who operate all over the country. They all work on a no-win, no fee basis, which is good news for their clients, as there is no longer any legal aid for personal injury compensation claim cases.

    Injury solicitors in Sindelsham

    You may be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Sindelsham because you have had an accident in which you sustained injuries and you can prove that it was not your fault. Another reason for trying to find a firm of injury solicitors in Sindelsham is that you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence.

    How long to make a claim?

    If you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of someone else’s negligence, then you have three years from the first time you were diagnosed with it, in which to make your personal injury compensation claim against the person you believe to be responsible for it.

    If you want to file a claim for injuries sustained in an accident, there are different time periods in which to claim for different accidents and their injuries. You usually have three years in which to file a claim for injuries sustained in an accident that occurred in the British Isles. However, if you were injured in an accident involving an untraced or an uninsured driver, you would only have nine months to make a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you were injured during the course of a violent crime, you would have two years in which to file a claim.

    If your accident happened at sea, in the air or at an airport (if the country were a signatory of the Montreal Convention) you would have two years in which to claim for your injuries.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need help in order to file your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, or call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice, why not call now?

    Date Published: 11th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.