How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitors in Sibson

    Sibson is a small village in Cambridgeshire, not far from Peterborough. If you are a resident of Sibson, you will know that there are no injury solicitors in Sibson. So, if you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, what should you do? The answer is simple, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers given below and we will do our best to put you in touch with an expert injury solicitor who specialises in handling claims for clients who have had the same kind of accidents, injuries or illnesses that you have, or have had. We are a law firm that has been in the business of helping people file their personal injury compensation claims for more than 15 years. We work with a team of expert injury solicitors based all over the UK, all of whom work on a no-win, no fee basis.

    What could injury solicitors in Sibson do for me?

    Injury solicitors in Sibson, or ones based elsewhere in the country, can help you build a case to prove that you were not to blame for the accident in which you sustained your injuries. Although you generally have three years in which to make a personal injury compensation claim for injuries suffered in an accident that happened in the UK, there are some accidents and injuries for which you need to file a claim within months of the date of the accident. You should begin the hunt for suitable injury solicitors in Sibson, for example, as soon as possible after your accident. After all, you wouldn’t want to discover that the time limit for a claim had passed, would you?

    Injury solicitors Sibson can also help you make a case for claiming personal injury compensation for an illness you have been diagnosed with which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. You have three years from first being diagnosed with the illness in which to make your claim. However, the sooner you start the claims’ process the better, as while some claims may be settled out of court within six months, others could take years if they have to go before a court.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert help and advice in order to proceed with your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time; our lines are always open and that means on Bank Holidays as well. Call our freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Why not pick up the nearest phone and call now for expert legal advice regarding your potential claim?

    Date Published: 11th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.