Are you looking for injury solicitors in Shawhead as you or someone you love was injured while out on a walk in Shawhead and you would now like to seek compensation for these injuries? Not only is the walk around the Glenkiln Reservoir near Shawhead very attractive due to the upland landscape there, but it is also very spectacular due to the series of remarkable sculptures that can be seen here.
In need of injury solicitors in Shawhead?
Lying near to Dumfries in Scotland is the tiny village of Shawhead. There are quite a few extremely outstanding sculptures that can be seen around the Glenkiln Reservoir near Shawhead. These sculptures are works of Jacob Epstein, Auguste Rodin and Henry Moore and going for a walk to this place is an absolute must for any art lover.
If you or someone you love was injured while out on a walk in Shawhead, it is possible to get compensated for these injuries, under the following conditions:
- Medical treatment was required for these injuries.
- Some other person was the cause of you or someone you love getting injured.
- The accident took place within the past 3 years.
Tips to help you stay safe when walking in the countryside
- Do not go between cows and their calves.
- If you are taking your dog with you, keep them very close and under control.
- Be sure that you always have your dog on a lead when you are around cows and their calves.
- Be mindful of your surroundings so that you do not get hurt and so that you do not “hurt” your surroundings.
- Wear the right gear to go for your walk, based on the place where you plan to go walking.
Injury solicitors in Shawhead for reservoir walk injuries?
If you or someone you love was injured while out on a walk in Shawhead, it could be that you are now trying to seek compensation for these injuries? Talk to the Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Shawhead. You can get in touch with our experts in injury compensation on 0800 689 0500 from a land-line or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
When you make a claim with us, we take all of the stress out of the process for you. We complete all of your paperwork, we provide your legal support, arrange any medical assessment that will support your claim and we prepare and fight your case on your behalf. You can just concentrate on your recovery. Call us today to talk about your accident.
Date Published: 11th March 2014
Author: David Brown