Seaside injury solicitors in Shanklin
Do you need seaside injury solicitors in Shanklin to help you to claim compensation for injuries you have suffered while at the seaside in Shanklin? The main attractions in Shanklin are Shanklin Chine, a wooded ravine, its Old Village and the sandy beach.
Are you in need of injury solicitors in Shanklin?
Lying on the east coast’s Sandown Bay on the Isle of Wight is the civil parish and highly popular seaside resort of Shanklin. The esplanade along the beach in Shanklin is one of the spots most frequented by tourists. The main shopping centre in Shanklin comprises of two roads: the High Street and Regent Street.
Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you seek compensation if you have been injured while at the seaside in Shanklin. As experts in injury compensation, we have been helping people all over the UK since the year 2000 with all kinds of injury and accident claim cases. Esther Louise Rantzen, the celebrated UK TV personality and defender of the rights of consumers, is the patron of Accident Advice Helpline.
Tips to help keep you and your loved ones safe at the seaside
- Never go swimming all on your own.
- Read local hazard signs and make sure that you follow all of them.
- Before you head out for a swim, check with the lifeguard about where it is safe to swim and what time it is safe to swim.
- Beach safety flags are sure to be present, so make sure that you know what these flags stand for.
- Ensure that you only go swimming at a beach where there are lifeguards present.
- If the sea is rough or if there are strong winds, do not go swimming and never use inflatables in such weather conditions.
- Always ensure that you go swimming between the yellow and red flags.
- If you see someone in trouble, immediately call a lifeguard.
Injury solicitors in Shanklin for seaside injuries
Were you injured while at the seaside in Shanklin through no fault of your own? Are you now seeking compensation for these injuries? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors in Shanklin. You will be able to reach these personal injury claim experts on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Road Traffic Accident stats for Isle of Wight
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Shanklin
Accident Advice Helpline: Shanklin
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|