How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Rutland Water

    Rutland Water is England’s largest man-made lake, where you can do a variety of water sports, go cycling or walking or if you have children, you can visit the adventure centre. There is something for everyone there, including accommodation and restaurants. However, there won’t be any injury solicitors in Rutland Water. It is simply a tourist attraction and the reason why many people visit Rutland.

    Why would I need injury solicitors in Rutland Water?

    There are two main reasons why you would need a firm of injury solicitors in Rutland Water, or ones based anywhere else in the country. The first is that you have been involved in an accident and were injured, but you can prove that you were not to blame for it. You would need the help of injury solicitors in Rutland Water, for example, to build a case against the person you allege was responsible for the accident.

    The second reason for seeking the services of a firm of injury solicitors in Rutland Water, or elsewhere, is that you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence.

    How long do I have to make a claim?

    Usually you have three years to make a personal injury compensation claim from the date of your accident. However there are exceptions to this rule and in some cases you only have two years or less in which to file your claim. Check with us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of the freephone numbers below, or with a firm of injury solicitors based close to where you live, to find out how long you have in which to file your claim.

    You have three years in which to file a claim against the person or organisation you believe to be responsible for your illness because of their negligence.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Cycling accidents

    If you are a cyclist you will know that drivers are not careful or considerate to people who cycle. You may have an accident at any time, despite you taking care and sticking to the rules of the Highway Code. If, for example, your front wheel lodges in a pothole, you might fall off your bike and be injured in a number of ways. If this happens to you, it is possible that you could make a personal injury compensation claim against the local authority which has the responsibility for maintaining roads and pavements. You may be able to claim not only for your injuries but also damage to your personal property (bike, mobile phone, clothes and so on).

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to file, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. Call one of our freephone numbers now for help and advice: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Date Published: 8th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.