How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Runcorn

    Runcorn, in Cheshire, is an industrial town which has a port used for cargo, situated on the banks of the Mersey. In the 19th century, it was a centre for the manufacturers of soap and alkali, quarrying, shipbuilding, engineering and tanning. Now it still has a chemical industry as well as other industries. If you live in the town you could probably find a firm of injury solicitors in Runcorn to help you file a personal injury compensation claim. However, if you have any difficulty in finding an experienced injury solicitor, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us at any time, on one of the freephone numbers below. We will provide you with a sufficiently experienced in-house injury solicitor who will work on a no-win, no-fee basis.

    Injury solicitors in Runcorn

    You may be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Runcorn, or one based elsewhere in the UK if you have been injured in an accident which you could prove, with their help, that you were not responsible for. Yet you do not need injury solicitors in Runcorn specifically in order to claim compensation. There are always other available options.

    How long do you have to claim?

    Generally, you have three years to make a personal injury compensation claim for injuries sustained in an accident that happened in the UK. However, there are some accidents such as those that occur at sea, in the air or at an airport, for which you have only two years in which to make your claim. There are other accidents and injuries for which you have even less time to file a claim. You have three years in which to make a claim against a person whose negligence has caused your illness. If you are in any doubt about how long you have to file your claim, check with us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out more.

    How do you know if a solicitor is appropriate?

    Injury solicitors specialise in different types of accidents, injuries and illnesses. If you have an accident in a public place, you need a specialist in this type of accident to represent you. You should, therefore, ask to see testimonials from clients who have had similar accidents to yours.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any queries regarding your potential personal injury compensation claim, or if you need expert legal advice, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our helpline numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 (from a landline) or 0333 500 0993 (from a mobile). Why not call us right now for expert legal advice? Our friendly advisers are always glad to help, so pick up the phone!

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 8th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.