How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Rudry

    Rudry is a small village community which lies to the east of Caerphilly in south Wales. It consists not only of the village of Rudry itself, but also of three other villages, those of Draethen, Garth and Waterloo. The combined population is approximately 800, so it is extremely unlikely that there would be a firm of injury solicitors in Rudry. However if you need the services of an experienced injury solicitor, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. 

    Injury solicitors in Rudry

    If you are a resident of Rudry, or have been on holiday there, you may be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Rudry because you have been injured in an accident which you can prove, with help from an experienced injury solicitor, was not your fault. You normally have three years in which to make a claim for an injury sustained in such an accident. However, as there are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years or less to file a personal injury compensation claim, we suggest you check with us at Accident Advice Helpline in order to find out precisely how long you have in which to file your claim.

    Illnesses and negligence

    If you have been diagnosed with an illness which you and your injury solicitors in Rudry, for example, can prove was the result of another person’s negligence, you would have three years from the date of the first diagnosis in which to file your claim. Examples of illnesses which may have been the result of another person’s negligence are work-related ones, or occupational diseases, food poisoning, Legionnaires Disease, MRSA after a stay in hospital and so on.

    Food poisoning on holiday

    If you booked a foreign package holiday with a UK tour operator and you have food poisoning after eating at your hotel, you may be able to file a claim against the tour operator on your return to the UK. Bacteria flourish in hot climates and hygiene standards in some countries are not as high as they are in Britain. If you and your fellow-guests had food poisoning and had medical treatment for it, you may be able to make a claim for the illness and the medical treatment and expenses you incurred if you keep receipts.

    However, if you had food poisoning after eating at a local restaurant, you would not be eligible to make a claim against the UK tour operator.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any potential personal injury compensation claim to file, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice and help. Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 for mobile phones. Call now and find out how we may be able to help you.

    Date Published: 8th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.