How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Roade

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Injury solicitors in Roade

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Roade

    If you are a resident of Roade, Northamptonshire, you will have probably already realised that there are no injury solicitors in the village. So, if you want to file a personal injury compensation claim, what can you do? You can call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will be your expert injury solicitors in Roade, who works on a no-win, no-fee* basis.

    Why seek injury solicitors in Roade?

    You may have had an accident in which you sustained injuries, and you may be able to prove that you were not to blame for it. If you and your injury solicitors in Roade could prove that the accident was no fault of yours, you may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim. You generally have three years in which to file a claim for injuries, but there are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years, or less in some instances, in which to make a claim. You can find out exactly how long you have in which to file your claim by calling us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our helpline numbers below.

    You could also be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Roade, or one based close to where you live, because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by the negligence of another person or organisation. For this type of illness, you have three years from the date of your first diagnosis in which to make your claim.

    Illnesses caused by negligence of another person

    You may wonder what type of illnesses can be the result of another person’s negligence, so here are a few examples for you to consider.

    • Work-related illnesses and occupational diseases may be a result of an employer’s negligence, as the employer has a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of his or her workforce.
    • Food poisoning may result from another person’s negligence if food has not been properly prepared or cooked. You may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of a restaurant, if you can prove that the staff caused your illness because of their negligence.
    • If you go into hospital and get MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) while you are there, you may be able to claim that clinical negligence caused this illness. You could also become infected with norovirus while in hospital, and again you may be able to prove that negligence on the part of healthcare professionals caused this illness.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any potential claim to make, but need help to do so, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our helpline numbers at any time. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice?

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.