How to find out about injury solicitors in Resipole
Resipole is a settlement on the Ardnamurchan peninsula in the Highlands in Scotland. This is a great place to go camping or caravanning depending upon just how close you like to be to nature. When away from home it is always wise to make sure that you have a basic medical kit with you in case of accidents.
Make sure that you have:
- Plasters and scissors. Cloth plasters are the best and can be cut into any shape.
- Antiseptic cream and antiseptic liquid.
- Needle and thread. Stitching cuts is possible if the patient is unconscious. (This is only in a state of desperation.)
- Painkillers. Ibruprofen also works as an anti-inflammatory drug but can be dangerous to asthmatics. Aspirin is useful in the case of a heart attack or a stroke as it thins the blood but is not to be given if the patient has stomach ulcers. Paracetamol is good for pain and to bring down a high temperature. Oil of cloves can be dabbed on for tooth pain.
- Bandages. This includes one large square that can be folded diagonally into a sling.
- Gauze pads to go under the bandage to soak up the blood.
- Lip balm.
- High factor sun block.
- Tweezers and safety pins.
- A couple of pairs of latex gloves.
- Antihistamine pills for insect stings or allergic reactions.
If the worse comes to the worse and you do have an accident which is someone else’s fault, you may want to find out about claiming compensation with injury solicitors in Resipole. You should telephone Accident Advice Helpline to find out more.
It can be a bit daunting making a telephone call when you have been in an accident because you may feel as if you have lost control of your life. The chances are that if you haven’t been able to go to work and the bills are mounting up, you have lost a bit of that confidence which you had before your accident. This is where claiming compensation can help you get your life back on track.
A 30 second test
First of all, a trained adviser will guide you through a 30 second test which will determine the likelihood of injury solicitors in Resipole taking your case on. After that, an online calculator will estimate how much compensation you might get if injury solicitors in Resipole win your case. This would be on a no win no fee basis.
If your accident took place within the past three years and was not your fault and you wish to find out more about claiming compensation with injury solicitors in Resipole then you should ring Accident Advice Helpline straight away. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 22nd February 2014
Author: David Brown