According to UK law if you’ve suffered an injury caused by an accident that was no fault of your own then you could be entitled to compensation.
If you would like to claim you’d be advised to acquire the help of a legal professional in order to ensure success. In this respect you can chose a local firm of injury solicitors in Rayleigh, if you are lucky enough to find one, or you can use a national law firm like Accident Advice Helpline.
Accidents you may want to claim for
Thousands of accidents happen on the streets and in the town centres around the UK every day. These include:
- Slips, trips and falls – You may slip on a wet supermarket floor whilst shopping or trip over a loose carpet in a local pub or even fall over an uneven kerb or paving stone whilst walking to work.
- Road accidents – Perhaps another car drove into the back of you whilst you were driving your children to school or maybe you fell off your bike whilst cycling to work.
- Transport accidents – You could have been travelling on a train when a luggage rack came loose and fell onto you or maybe you sustained whiplash when riding on a bus that was involved in an accident.
- Sporting accidents – Maybe you were injured using faulty equipment at the gym; were hit in the face by a ball when playing rugby or football.
Whatever the cause, if you’ve been injured whilst out and about in Rayleigh then there’s a good chance you can seek compensation.
As already mentioned the accident must have been caused by the actions of another person or company, within the past three years and led to you seeking the assistance of a medical professional. If these conditions are consistent with your case then you have grounds to make a claim for compensation.
Selecting a legal firm: Injury solicitors in Rayleigh or Accident Advice Helpline?
If you are unable to find, or simply don’t want to use, a local firm of injury solicitors in Rayleigh then you’ll be pleased to learn that you have other options available. There are a number of national personal injury law firms that exist in the UK that you can use to claim compensation. It doesn’t matter where you live or where you were injured, their service covers all areas of the country.
We, Accident Advice Helpline, are one of the country’s leading personal injury law firms. If you would like more information about the types of injuries that you can claim for; advice about whether your case qualifies for compensation; or to start the process of claiming, simply get in touch using one of the following methods:
- You can call us free of charge from any UK landline on 0800 689 0500
- You can also contact us using a mobile phone by dialling 0333 500 0993
- Or you can even text “claim365” to 88010.
Call us today for expert, no-obligation advice.
Date Published: 2nd March 2014
Author: David Brown