How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitors in Queensway

    Queensway is part of Bayswater, London. It has become a centre for the leisure industry, with many different restaurants offering a variety of cuisines, an ice rink and, of course, Queensway market. You may be seeking a firm of injury solicitors in Queensway if you have had an accident in the area and can prove that it was not your fault.

    You may also be seeking injury solicitors in Queensway if you are a resident of the area and have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. You have three years in which to file a claim for such an illness.

    Although you usually have three years in which to make a claim for injuries sustained in an accident that occurred in the British Isles, you sometimes have less time to do so. If you think that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, you should check with a firm of injury solicitors in Queensway, or with us here at Accident Advice Helpline, to find out how long you have to make your specific claim. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers, which are given below.

    Food poisoning

    Food poisoning is one of the illnesses which might be caused by the negligence of another person. If salad vegetables have not been thoroughly washed, for example, bacteria could still be lurking on them. The chef at a restaurant may not have cooked your meat or fish at the right temperature for long enough, and this could also cause food poisoning. If there was cross-contamination of meat, fish and vegetables in the preparation stage of the meal, you could also become ill.

    You would need to have kept the receipt for the meal in order to claim compensation from the restaurant’s owner. You should also have received medical treatment for the condition, as you will need a medical report, too. The case should be reported to the local department of Public Health and Hygiene, so that an investigation can be made.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you had food poisoning while on holiday abroad, you may be able to make a claim on your return if you booked a package holiday with a UK tour operator. If your illness was caused by food from the hotel in which you were staying, you and your fellow holidaymakers could make a claim for illness against the tour operator.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any kind of personal injury compensation claim to make, but require help and expert legal advice, call us here at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. You can call us on one of our freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Why not call us now and find out how we may be able to help you to file your potential personal injury compensation claim?

    Date Published: 27th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.