Injury Solicitors in Queensferry


Queensferry was formerly called Lower Ferry, referring to its location on the River Dee and the ferries which plied the waters. On the coronation of King George IV in 1820, it changed its name to Kingsferry, and then on Victoria’s succession to the throne, it became Queensferry in 1837.

If you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault, you may be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Queensferry to represent you. Check with injury solicitors in Queensferry, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline, to find out how long you have in which to file a personal injury compensation claim.

Injury solicitors in Queensferry

You might be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Queensferry because you have been recently diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. You may think this concept is a little bizarre, but an illness which could be caused by another person’s negligence may be a work-related one, and you and your injury solicitors in Queensferry, or ones based elsewhere in the country, would have to prove that it was due to the negligence of your employer. You have three years from the date of first being diagnosed with such an illness to file a personal injury compensation claim.

Victim of a violent crime?

If you have been injured in a crime which was reported to the police, and you did nothing to provoke your attacker, you may be eligible to make a claim for your injuries and the pain, distress and suffering caused. If the crime took place in England, Wales or Scotland, you have two years in which to claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). If the crime was committed in Northern Ireland you may be able to claim for your injuries through the Northern Ireland Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme.

Although you can download a form and complete it yourself, it would be better if you hired an experienced criminal injuries solicitor to assist you as the claims’ process can be complicated and long-drawn out. You would need a solicitor to help you if you had to appeal against any decision made by the CICA.

When the crime is reported to the police, they will issue you with a unique crime reference number, and they will write a report. You will have to supply the CICA with these in order to make a claim. You will also be asked for your medical report.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you think that you may have grounds on which to base a personal injury compensation claim, but you are not sure about how to proceed, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers for help and expert legal advice. You can call us at any time, as our lines are always open. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or, from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not call now to find out how we may be able to help you move your claim forward?

Send SMS
Add to Skype
You’ll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )