How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Primrose Hill

    Primrose Hill in London is a 19th century urban village which has always been a fashionable place to live. It is on the northern side of Regent’s Park, and the hill affords panoramic views of central London. If you live in the area, you may be seeking injury solicitors in Primrose Hill in order to file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Injury solicitors in Primrose Hill

    You may want to file a personal injury compensation claim utilising the services of a firm of injury solicitors in Primrose Hill if you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was no fault of yours. If the accident occurred within the British Isles, you will usually have three years from the date of the accident in which to make your claim. However, it might be best to file your claim as soon as you possibly can, as there are some accidents and injuries for which there is a two-year limitation period.

    You can check precisely how long you have in which to file your particular claim by contacting a firm of injury solicitors in Primrose Hill, or by calling us at Accident Advice Helpline. 

    Filing a claim for an illness

    You may also be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Primrose Hill if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. For example, you may have had a meal at a restaurant and then suffered food poisoning. If you had to have medical treatment for this condition, you may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim against the restaurant owner if you can prove that your illness was caused by negligence on the part of the staff.

    Alternatively, you may have been diagnosed with a work-related illness. In such a case, you would have to prove that it was caused by the negligence of your employer, who has a legal obligation to ensure the health and safety of the workforce. You should have a safe and healthy working environment, and should have been given any protective wear and apparatus needed to do your job. Your employer should also have given you adequate training so that you can perform your allotted tasks safely.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any type of potential personal injury compensation claim to make, but need expert advice and help to proceed with it, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. For calls from mobiles ring 0333 500 0993, or from a landline call 0800 689 0500. Why not call now for expert legal advice regarding your personal injury compensation claim?

    Date Published: 19th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.