How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Powmill

    Injury solicitors in Powmill

    Powmill is a small village in Perth and Kinross, or Clackmannanshire, Scotland, which claims that it has the first Milk Bar in Scotland. However, it is very unlikely that it is home to a firm of injury solicitors in Powmill.

    Why would I seek injury solicitors in Powmill?

    You may need injury solicitors in Powmill, or ones based elsewhere in the UK, if you thought you had a personal injury compensation claim to make. If you are unable to locate a firm of injury solicitors in Powmill, or ones near to where you live, call us at Accident Advice Helpline, and we may be able to put you in touch with one of our team of expert injury solicitors.

    You may have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault, and if that occurred within the British Isles, you probably have three years in which to make a claim for your injuries. However, if your accident occurred at sea, in the air, or at an airport (almost anywhere in the world) you would only have two years in which to file a claim.

    Another reason for looking for a firm of injury solicitors is if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was contracted because of another person’s negligence. For example, you may have had food poisoning after eating out, and perhaps you could file a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of the establishment. You would have to prove that negligence of the kitchen staff caused your illness. You have three years in which to file a claim dating from the first time you were diagnosed with an illness resulting from the negligence of another person.

    Food poisoning

    You may be able to make a claim for food poisoning if you have received medical treatment for it and if your doctor alerted the local Public Health and Hygiene department, or the Food Standards Agency. You should also have the receipt for the meal, if you ate at a restaurant, or from a shop or supermarket if you had food poisoning after eating a contaminated product.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you contracted food poisoning on a package holiday abroad, which you booked through a UK tour operator, you may also be able to make a claim against the tour operator if your illness was the result of eating at your hotel.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think you have a personal injury compensation claim to make, but you don’t quite understand how to proceed, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time of day or night, any day of the year. Use one of our freephone numbers to call us, either from a landline (0800 689 0500 or a mobile (0333 500 0993). For expert legal advice, why not call us now?

    Send SMS
    Add to Skype
    You’ll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

    Date Published: 17th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Category: Legal Services

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Powmill

    Accident Advice Helpline: Powmill

    Location We Serve:
    United Kingdom (UK)

    Contact Us

    Phone: 0800 689 0500

    Monday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Tuesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Wednesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Thursday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Friday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Saturday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    Sunday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.