Finding rugby injury solicitors in Pencoed
Are you looking for injury solicitors in Pencoed as you are seeking compensation for injuries you sustained while playing rugby in the area? In Pencoed, there are two sporting activities that are very popular – one is cricket and the other is rugby.
Are you in need of injury solicitors in Pencoed?
Take the 30-second test if you have been injured while playing rugby in Pencoed to check if you have a valid claim for compensation. This test can be taken by filling in a small and simple form online at the Accident Advice Helpline website.
We can help you get the compensation you require and deserve. We have the experience and expertise needed to deliver the right outcome and we will work with you to gather together as much evidence as we can to make your case as strong as possible. We are proud to have to have Dame Esther Rantzen as our company patron, and we have been enjoying her support for many years. Dame Esther is well-known for backing truly worthwhile causes such as ours, which she feels offer real value to the general public.
We will work tirelessly on your behalf if we think you do have a case after you’ve searched for injury solicitors in Pencoed. Please don’t throw away any evidence related to your claim including photographs, witness contact details and medical receipts as they could be worth their weight in gold.
Do you need to find out more about playing rugby safely to avoid accidents? Then read on.
Rugby safety tips
- It is very important that you wear the right gear to protect your body when you are playing rugby. This includes the likes of a mouth guard, shin guards, etc.
- You are not permitted to tackle another player when that player is in the air.
- It is forbidden for any player to collapse a “scrum” on purpose. This could be very disastrous for the three players who are in direct contact with the opposition.
- You are only allowed to tackle a player who is carrying the ball.
- It is forbidden to “hit a player” from the opposite team, unless the player from the opposite team is about to receive the ball.
- So as to avoid being injured, it is very important that you focus on conditioning.
Injury solicitors in Pencoed for rugby injuries
Were you injured while playing rugby in Pencoed, and are you now seeking compensation for your injuries? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Pencoed. You can reach these experts in injury compensation on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or on 0800 689 0500 from a landline.