Lying on the River Cleddau, to the north of Pembroke, in south-west Wales, in the county of Pembrokeshire, is Pembroke Dock. Pembroke Dock was originally a fishing village that went by the name of Paterchurch. But after the construction of the Royal Naval Dockyard in the year 1814, there was a big expansion that came about here. After Milford Haven and Haverfordwest, Pembroke Dock is the 3rd largest town in Pembrokeshire.
Back injury solicitors in Pembroke Dock
If you injured your back in Pembroke Dock, it is possible for you to get compensated for the injuries that you got, based on certain conditions.
If you think your back injury was caused by the negligence of someone else, and you think you might be able to prove it, you could have an eligible claim. Use our 30-second compensation calculator and by doing so you will be given a rough estimate of the amount of compensation that you are likely to get for your back injuries. You can find this compensation calculator here on Accident Advice Helpline’s website. WE can help if you need injury solicitors in Pembroke Dock.
Tips to prevent back injuries
- If you have to lift things at your place of work, before you start work, be sure to stretch and loosen up.
- Staying in good physical shape is a good way of preventing back injuries. A “pot belly” puts stress and weight on your spine.
- When you are reaching to pick up something, do not bend at your waist. It is important that you keep your back straight and if you need to bend, it is better to bend from the hips.
- As far as possible, do not pick up heavy objects that are placed below your knee level. Ensure that the objects that you need to pick up are placed above the level of your knees and below the level of your shoulders.
- If you feel that the object that you need to lift is too heavy for you, do not take any risk. Get help to lift that object.
Injury solicitors for claiming for back injuries?
Did you injure your back in Pembroke Dock and are you now seeking compensation for these back injuries? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Pembroke Dock. You can get in touch with our personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile hone, dial the number 0333 500 0993. Injury solicitors in Pembroke Dock are just a call away!
Date Published: 19th February 2014
Author: David Brown
Accident Advice Helpline: Pembroke Dock
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|