Are you seeking advice from injury solicitors in Par as you or someone you know was injured while at the beach in Par and now compensation is being sought for these injuries?
Lying south of Par is the beach of Par Sands and Par Harbour and to the west of the harbour is another beach called Spit Point.
Seeking injury solicitors in Par?
Lying around 5.6 km (3.5 miles) to the east of St Austell, having a harbour situated on the southern coast of Cornwall, UK, is the fishing port and town of Par. In Cornish, Porth is the word used for Par and it means a cove.
If you or someone you know was hurt at the beach in Par, have a word with Accident Advice Helpline.
These experts in injury compensation have been helping people from all parts of the UK, with the filing of claims and seeking compensation and justice, since the year 2000.
Some tips to help you and your loved ones keep safe while at a beach
- If you want to dive into the water, first check the water to see its depth and if there are any obstructions in the water.
- Never ever dive headfirst into the water.
- When you are entering the water for the first time, go in feet first.
- You may be in shallow water, but even then be careful as the action of the waves can cause you to lose your footing.
- Keep a close watch for aquatic life. Water animals and plants can be very dangerous. So, leave the water animals alone and avoid patches of plants in the water.
- When you are at the beach, pay close attention to kids and elderly people, you never know when they may suddenly need your help.
- If you are in the water and you need help, immediately draw the attention of people to you by calling for help and waving out.
- If you see that someone is in trouble in the water, instead of rushing to help all on your own, immediately get a lifeguard.
Injury solicitors in Par for beach injuries?
Were you or someone you know hurt at the beach in Par and is compensation being sought for these injuries?
Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Par and you can get in touch with these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a cell phone, dial 0333 500 0993.