How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Par

    Are you seeking advice from injury solicitors in Par because you’ve been involved in an accident? If you’ve been hurt through no fault of your own, you could be able to take legal action and injury solicitors in Par may be able to help.

    Seeking injury solicitors in Par?

    When accidents occur, someone is normally liable. Even if they didn’t intend to hurt anyone, they can be held legally responsible for their actions and you could make a compensation claim against them.

    However, you will normally need to take action within 3 years’ of being hurt in order for your claim to be valid. In addition to this, you will need to have received medical tratment before you’ll be able to make a claim with injury solicitors in Par.

    Of course, this doesn’t mean that you can only make a claim for serious injuries. If you have been prescribed medication, have undergone non-invasive treatment or have been referred to another practitioner, you could still be able to make a claim for injury compensation.

    Getting legal help

    If the incident occurred fairly recently, you may still be recovering from your injuries. Sometimes the shock alone can cause you to feel confused and dazed. During this time, you might find it difficult to access legal assistance.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However, you shouldn’t miss out on your chance to obtain compensation for the harm you’ve suffered. If you need legal help after an accident, why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline?

    We have a large number of in-house solicitors who can provide the help you need. As we offer free no-obligation advice you’ll be able to find out more about making a claim without paing anything upfront and without feeling under any pressure.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    There’s no need to worry about the cost of making a compensation claim with injury solicitors in Par either. At Accident Advice Helpline, we assist all our claimants on a no-win, no-fee basis so you won’t be expected to pay anything upfront.

    If you’ve suffered an injury of some kind and you want to find out more about making a claim, contact us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.

    Don’t forget – you can also take our easy 30-second test if you’d like to know how much compensation you could obtain by making a successful claim.

    Why wait? Contact Accident Advice Helpline now and get your injury claim started as quickly as possible.

    Date Published: 9th February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.