How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitors in Orby

    Have you been thinking of having a chat with injury solicitors in Orby? You must have had injury solicitors in Orby on your mind if you’ve found this article. The question is — what has made you want to learn more about injury solicitors in Orby?

    Have you been injured in an accident that you did not cause? Do you think you have a case of medical negligence? Are you hoping to help a friend, spouse, child or other relative who has suffered because you know the blame lies with someone else? Whatever motivated you, you made a wise choice when you decided you wanted to know more about injury solicitors in Orby.

    The varieties of personal injury claim

    Do you know what types of claim personal injury solicitors usually manage? The main varieties of personal injury claim are as follows:

    • Work accident claims;
    • Medical negligence claims;
    • Road traffic accident claims; and
    • Falls, trips or slips in public areas.

    The three-year restriction

    If you are really serious about starting a personal injury or medical negligence claim, it is definitely in your best interests to avoid any kind of procrastination. You see, most personal injury claims expire exactly three years after the date that the incident occurred. That means you cannot afford to waste any time getting things started, as there is no telling in advance exactly how long your claim will take to manage and finalise.

    Choosing help

    Everybody has seen or heard an advertisement for a personal injury law firm. They are now plastered all over the television and internet, and can be heard on the radio, too. There are generally two types of personal injury law firm.

    Open Claim Calculator

    There are small personal injury law firms that operate in local areas only. They are great if you’re the kind of person who likes cosy consultations that take place in person.

    Then there are large personal injury law firms like ours, Accident Advice Helpline. We help people all over the UK and consult clients over the phone. If you like things to be quick, simple and uncomplicated, you’re best off working with a company like ours. Of course, choosing a big personal injury law firm who operate nationally like ours also gives you the benefit of our extra experience.

    Injury solicitors in Orby

    If you would like information, advice and support, or to know how to contact injury solicitors in Orby, please call an Accident Advice Helpline advisor. We are available 24/7 on 0800 689 0500, or on 0333 500 0993 if you’d prefer to use your mobile.

    Date Published: 7th February 2014

    Author: Claire Billips

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.