How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Notting Hill

    Injury solicitors in Notting Hill

    If you rent a property and you become ill, perhaps with a respiratory problem because of living in damp conditions, if you had asked your landlord to repair the property several times and they have not done so, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against them for your illness. You and your injury solicitors in Notting Hill, for example, would have to prove that their negligence caused your illness. Landlords are responsible for the good maintenance of their property and should not allow tenants to live in poor housing conditions.

    Illnesses you can claim for

    If you contract an illness which you can prove another person’s negligence was responsible for (with the help of your injury solicitors in Notting Hill, or others based elsewhere in the UK), you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim against the person. It might be a landlord if you are a tenant, or perhaps your employer in the case of a work-related illness or an occupational disease. You can also make a claim for food poisoning if it was contracted after having a meal out.

    Injury solicitors in Notting Hill

    Apart from being able to claim for an illness such as the ones mentioned above, you could also be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim for any injuries sustained in an accident. You and your injury solicitors would have to prove that you were not responsible for the accident in any way.

    If the accident occurred within Britain, you could expect to have three years in which to file your claim. However, there are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years to claim. For illnesses, you have three years from the date of the diagnosis to get your claim started. You should call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out precisely how long you have to file a claim for your injuries.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think you have any type of personal injury compensation claim to make, but you need help and expert legal advice to do so, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call at any time on one of our helpline numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now to find out how we may be able to help you?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Although we do not have injury solicitors in Notting Hill we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Notting Hill look no further than our expert service.

    Date Published: 9th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.