Injury Solicitors in North Woolwich


The Crossrail tunnel under the Thames, between Plumstead and North Woolwich was completed at the beginning of February 2014, although it is not open yet. North Woolwich is currently connected to Woolwich itself by the Woolwich Ferry and the Woolwich foot tunnel.

If you had an accident in North Woolwich, in the foot tunnel or on the ferry, for example, you may be looking for a firm of injury solicitors North Woolwich so that you can file a personal injury compensation claim.

Injury solicitors in North Woolwich

If you can prove that you were the innocent victim of an accident, with the help of your injury solicitors North Woolwich, or ones based elsewhere in the country, you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim against the person who was responsible for it. You usually have three years in which to file a claim for injuries sustained in an accident, if it occurred in the UK.

However if the accident happened at sea, in the air, or at an airport in most countries around the world, you only have two years in which to make a personal injury compensation claim.

It’s possible that you are searching for a firm of injury solicitors North Woolwich because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of someone else’s negligence. You have three years in which to file a claim in cases like this.

Accidents in the street

The most common types of accident are slips, trips and falls, as they can happen virtually anywhere. If you trip over a damaged kerb stone in the street, for example, you may be able to make a claim for your injuries from the local authority which is responsible for the repair and maintenance of roads and streets. If you tripped over a manhole cover which had not been properly replaced, then you could possibly make a claim against the utilities company who own it.

You should inform the police if you have an accident in the street and they should make a report and tell the appropriate body about your accident. Call an ambulance and ask for names and contact details of any witnesses. Also, if you are able, take photographs of the scene of the accident and your injuries, so that these may be used as supporting evidence for your claim.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, but need advice and help to do so, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call at any time as the freephone lines are always open.

From a landline, call 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. For expert legal advice, call us now and find out how we may be able to help you.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )