How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitors in North Walsham

    You may or may not find a firm of injury solicitors in North Walsham, so if you have a personal injury compensation claim to make, what will you do? You could go online and try to find a firm with an appropriate solicitor who has the expertise you need to file a claim for the type of accident, injury or illness you have had (or still have) or you can phone us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will try and put you in touch with one of our team of expert solicitors. They are based all over the country and work on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.

    Injury solicitors in North Walsham

    You may be looking for injury solicitors in North Walsham if you have been injured in an accident which you are able to prove was not your fault. You may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim against the person or persons you believe were responsible for the accident. You usually have three years, if the accident in which you were injured happened in the UK. However there are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years to claim for. To find out how long you actually have to file your claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers.

    If you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused because of another person’s negligence, you may also be seeking the services of injury solicitors in North Walsham, or ones based near you. You have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for an illness caused by another person’s negligence.

    Finding an injury solicitor

    Your first step in filing a personal injury compensation claim is to find an injury solicitor who is an expert in handling cases such as yours. For example, if you have been injured in an accident in a public place, you would need an injury solicitor who is experienced in this area of the claims law. You wouldn’t need the services of an injury solicitor who specialised in accidents at work, for example.

    When you have found a suitable injury solicitor (perhaps from the local telephone directory or online) you may be able to have a first appointment free in order for the solicitor to decide whether or not you have good grounds on which to base a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice and help to file your personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers at any time; our lines are always open.  You can call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now to find out how we may be able to help you?

    Date Published: 9th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.