How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitors in Newtonmore

    Newtownmore residents like it to be known as the “Walking Centre of Scotland” and this is for two reasons, the first being that it has some wonderful walking country and the second that it is very near to where it is claimed the centre of Scotland is. You probably wouldn’t be able to locate a firm of injury solicitors Newtonmore in the village, so what would you do if you wanted to file a personal injury compensation claim? You can phone us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers which you will find below, and we will endeavour to put you in contact with one of our team of expert injury solicitors. They live and work all over the country, and, perhaps best of all, they will represent you on a no win, no fee’ basis.

    Injury solicitors in Newtonmore

    You may be looking for a firm of injury solicitors Newtonmore or one based close to where you live because you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. If the accident happened in the UK, you usually have three years in which to make your claim. However, there are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years in which to make a claim. Check with injury solicitors Newtonmore, or others based elsewhere in the country, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline, to find out just how long you have to make your claim.

    Another reason for seeking a firm of injury solicitors Newtonmore or elsewhere, is that you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. You have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for such an illness.

    Example of an illness caused by another’s negligence

    If you are a tenant living in rented accommodation, you may have repeatedly asked your landlord to do necessary repairs. If these have not been done and you are living in damp conditions, you might develop a respiratory problem. You could then, along with your injury solicitors Newtonmore, for example, prove that your landlord’s negligence was the cause of your illness.

    If one or more rooms in your home had become uninhabitable, you could also claim a rent rebate from your landlord, as well as filing a personal injury compensation claim for the pain, distress and suffering caused by your illness.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to file, but don’t really understand how to go about filing it, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice and help. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Why not call now to find out how we may be able to help you?

    Date Published: 4th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.