Cycling injury solicitors in Newcastle
Do you want to talk to injury solicitors in Newcastle for advice about claiming compensation for injuries you sustained cycling? There are several cycle routes that lead from Newcastle to the edges of the city centre, most of which are traffic-free. Cyclists can then continue from here into the city on the roads, making use of cycling lanes.
Do you require injury solicitors in Newcastle?
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking compensation for injuries you sustained while cycling in Newcastle (or indeed, anywhere else in the UK). As personal injury claim experts, we have Esther Louise Rantzen CBE, the famous TV journalist and defender of consumer rights in the UK, as our official patron.
Tips to keep you safe while cycling
- Always ensure that you are visible to pedestrians and other users on the road, including other cyclists and drivers of all kinds of vehicles.
- If a vehicle is behind you and the driver is impatient, do not feel burdened to get close to the kerb, as it could be more dangerous to ride here.
- Always wear a helmet when you are cycling, as this could reduce your chances of head injuries greatly in the event of being involved in an accident.
- Do not weave in and out of traffic, as this puts you at risk of being hit.
- Never change your direction all of a sudden without giving the right signal.
Injury solicitors in Newcastle for cycling accidents
Are you seeking compensation injuries sustained while cycling? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Newcastle. You will be able to reach these experts in injury compensation on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or on 0800 689 0500 from a landline.