Injury solicitors in Newburgh
Injury solicitors in Newburgh required as you or someone you know was wounded while on a walk in the countryside and compensation is now being sought for these injuries? At the very centre of Newburgh there is a conservation area that has a village green and to top it off, a Green Belt surrounds Newburgh. Newburgh has abundant recreational areas and open spaces and as it is set in the countryside, it makes it a very attractive place for people who love to go walking in the countryside.
Seeking injury solicitors in Newburgh?
Lying around 5 miles from Ormskirk and approximately 3 from Skelmersdale, in Lancashire, UK, is the civil parish and rural village of Newburgh. The history of Newburgh dates way back to the year 1304, at this time, a license had been granted to Newburgh, to allow it to hold a weekly market. Newburgh has a mixture of buildings that are from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. The parish of Newburgh is bounded by the River Douglas and the River Tawd and the Liverpool canal, as well as the Leeds canal.
If you or someone you know was injured in an accident while out on a walk in the countryside in Newburgh, it is possible to get compensated for this accident, under the following conditions:
- Some other person brought about this accident in the countryside in Newburgh
- This accident took place in the countryside in Newburgh within the past 3 years
- As a result of this accident in the countryside in Newburgh, you or the person you know had to get medical treatment
A few tips to help you stay safe while out for a walk in the countryside
- If you are in a field and you see a bull, try to be as quiet as you can and get away as fast as you can.
- If you have taken your dog along, be sure not to go through a field where there are cows.
- Choose the right footwear to go on your walk.
- Take a detailed map along with you if you are unfamiliar with the place
- Take along a mobile phone that is fully charged, in case you are in trouble.
Injury solicitors in Newburgh for countryside walk accident?
Did you or someone you know meet with an accident while out on a walk in the countryside in Newburgh and is compensation now being sought for this accident? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors in Newburgh and you can easily get in touch with these personal injury claim experts at the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or if you wish to call up from a landline, ring the number 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 4th February 2014
Author: David Brown