How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitors in Needham Market

    You may be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Needham Market because you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was no fault of yours. You usually have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for injuries sustained in an accident that happened within the UK. However, there are some types of accidents, such as those which happen at sea, in the air or at an airport, for which you only have two years in which to make a claim.

    If you are not certain just how long you have to make your particular claim, then call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers to find out. You could also call injury solicitors in Needham Market to get the same information.

    Injury solicitors in Needham Market

    You may also be seeking the services of a firm of injury solicitors in Needham Market if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. The other person could be your landlord, if you live in rented accommodation and have repeatedly asked them to do much-needed repairs. If you are living in damp conditions, for example, you may contract a respiratory disease because of this. You and your injury solicitors in Needham Market, for example, could build a case to prove that your landlord’s negligence caused your illness.

    Victims of violent crimes

    If you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, then it might be possible for you to make claims for your injuries through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). If you were injured in a violent crime in Northern Ireland, you can claim for your injuries through the Northern Ireland Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme. You would have two years in which to file a claim for injuries sustained during a crime.

    Although you can download a form and fill it in yourself, it would be advisable to hire the services of an experienced criminal injuries solicitor, as the process may be both long and complicated.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any type of personal injury compensation claim to make, but you don’t know how to start, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for help and advice. You can call us at any time, any day of the year, on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile call 0333 500 0993. Why not pick up the nearest phone and call us now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 2nd February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.