Tube station injury solicitors in Morden
Do you want to take advice from injury solicitors in Morden as you were injured in the Tube station in Morden, and you are now seeking compensation for the injuries that you sustained? The London Underground station of Morden is in the borough of Merton.
Injury solicitors in Morden wanted?
Take the 30-second test if you were injured at the tube station in Morden in order to find out if you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for your injuries. You can take this test by completing a simple form on the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Tips to help you travel safely on the tube
- If you happen to drop anything on the tracks, do not try to get it on your own. Ask a staff member of the tube station to help you.
- Do not travel on the tube if you have consumed alcohol.
- If you are not well, do not board a train on the tube. In case you are already on the tube and you begin to feel ill, request someone to open the car windows at the end so as to increase the ventilation.
- If you are carrying luggage with you, wherever it is possible use the lift.
- Unless it is an absolute emergency, never use the passenger alarm when the train is in between stops.
Injury solicitors in Morden for tube station injuries
Were you injured at the tube station in Morden, and are you now seeking compensation for the injuries that you sustained? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Morden. You can reach these personal injury claim experts by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.