Barge injury solicitors in Maldon
Are you looking for injury solicitors in Maldon as you were injured while at the Hythe in Maldon and you would now like to be compensated for these injuries that you got over here? Originally, the Hythe was a separate hamlet that served as a port in Maldon. Today, it is home to the largest barge collection and all other kinds of craft. These barges are available for regular trips and take people out on sightseeing trips and bird watching.
Seeking injury solicitors in Maldon?
The start point of the Blackwater and Chelmer Navigation, a seat of the Maldon district, in Essex, UK, on the Blackwater estuary, is the town of Maldon. Maldon has been twinned with Cuijk, a Dutch town. To cement this relationship, in the year 1970, a charter was signed between both of these towns. The name Maldon has been derived from the words Mael which means ‘monument or cross’ and the word dun, which means ‘hill’. Translated, the meaning would read as ‘monument on the hill’.
Take the 30 second test if you were injured while at the Hythe in Maldon and in this way you would get to understand if you have a valid claim that will allow you to seek compensation for the injuries that you got. You can take this test by filling in a small form at Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
Tips to keep you safe while out on a boat
- Always check the weather report before your departure. Keep hearing the weather reports while you are at sea.
- If you notice rough winds or dark clouds or a sudden drop in the temperature, play it safe and head for the shore at once.
- Be prepared for any possibility while you are out on the water and as such, ensure that you have not forgotten to take all the precautions and boating safety rules.
- At all times, be sure to operate your boat at a safe speed, especially when you are in areas that are crowded.
- Ensure that more than one person aboard knows how to handle the boat, including operating the boat and other boat safety tips.
Injury solicitors in Maldon for barge injuries?
Were you injured while at the Hythe in Maldon? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Maldon and you can get in touch with these personal injury claim experts at the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or from a landline you can call up the number 0800 689 0500.