Industrial injury solicitors in Maidstone
Are you seeking injury solicitors in Maidstone as you were injured while at your place of work in Maidstone and you would now like to seek compensation for these injuries? All kinds of sports are played in Maidstone and these include football, hockey, rugby, cricket and even baseball. But there are also a few industries in Maidstone that employ a number of people.
In need of injury solicitors in Maidstone?
Located around 51 km (32 miles), to the south-east of London, UK, is the county town of Kent, Maidstone. Running down the centre of Maidstone, is the River Medway, thus linking it with the Thames Estuary and also with Rochester. Historically, the River Medway has been responsible for a great deal of the trade of Maidstone. There are signs that there has been a settlement in Maidstone, that goes way back to even before the Stone Age.
If you were injured at your place of work in Maidstone, you could get compensated for these injuries that you got, under the following conditions:
- You were injured at your place of work in Maidstone due to the fault of some other person
- As you were injured at your place of work in Maidstone, you needed to get medical treatment for these injuries that you got
- You were injured at your place of work in Maidstone within the past 3 years
Tips to keep you safe at an industrial work place
- Before using any equipment, be sure to check it for holes or tears.
- Turn off any tool or machine that you are no longer using. Lock or tag this machine or tool, until it has been ascertained that all the power has been completely drained from it.
- Turn down any loud music and also, as far as you possibly can, minimise your risk of being exposed to machinery that makes loud noise.
- Wear the right protective equipment to prevent your eyes from getting injured or damaged.
- Be sure that there is a safety net placed below, if you have to work on a bridge.
- Before you walk or work, be sure that there is proper lighting at that place.
Injury solicitors in Maidstone for industrial injuries?
Were you injured at your place of work in Maidstone? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors in Maidstone and you can reach these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a cell phone call up the number 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 20th January 2014
Author: David Brown
Accident at Work stats for Maidstone
|Non Fatal Injuries||153||198||162|