How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitors in Lynton

    Lynton, close to Lynmouth in Devon is on the coast of the Exmoor National Park. You may have visited it while on holiday in that region, or perhaps you are a resident. If you were the victim of an accident while there, you may have been looking for injury solicitors in Lynton. You probably won’t find a firm of injury solicitors Lynton-based, and of course if you live in any small town or village in Britain, you may not be able to find suitable ones. So what do you do if you wish to file a personal injury compensation claim? The easy solution is to call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. We work with a team of expert injury solicitors and can put you in touch with an appropriate one who can represent you on a no-win, no fee basis.

    Injury solicitors in Lynton

    Injury solicitors in Lynton, or ones based anywhere else in the country can help you if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can demonstrate was caused by another person’s negligence as well as if you were the victim of an accident.

    You have three years to file a claim for most injuries and illnesses from the date of your accident or of the first diagnosis of the illness. Check with us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out exactly how long you have in which to file for your particular injuries or illnesses. The freephone numbers to call are given below.

    Accidents in public places

    The most common types of accident are slips, trips and falls which, of course can occur anywhere.  A public place could be the street, a cinema, bank, supermarket and so on; they are anywhere that is accessible to the general public.

    If you slip, trip or fall in the street, you should call the police and an ambulance. You can also, if you are able, take photographs of where your accident took place, and of your injuries as these can be useful supporting evidence for your claim. The police will write a report which can later be made available to your injury solicitor. You will also need a doctor’s report in order to file a personal injury compensation claim. If you have tripped because a pavement or road was badly maintained by the local authority, the police will inform the appropriate department. You can also do this. If you fell over a manhole cover which had not been properly replaced after maintenance work had been carried out, you could make a personal injury compensation claim against the utilities company whose property it is.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need help and expert legal advice to proceed with any potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers at any time. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or, from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not call us now and find out how we might be able to help you?

    Date Published: 26th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.