Experiencing a burn injury can be an extremely painful and traumatic experience. If you believe your injury was not your fault but due to the negligence or error of another, then injury solicitors in Lochmaben could help you claim compensation.
Types of burn injuries
A burn injury can occur in a variety of ways, whether it’s heat, electrical, chemical or even cold. The severity can range from minor to fatal. Burn injuries are classed as first-degree, second degree, third degree or forth degree.
- First degree. First degree burns are sometimes referred to as superficial burns. Only the top layer of the skin is affected.
- Second degree. This type of burn affects the deeper levels of the skin and there will often be blistering and the increased chance of infection.
- Third degree. Third degree burns injure all layers of the skin and tissue under the skin. The skin may appear white, black or leathery.
- Fourth degree. Forth degree burns are the most serious and affect the muscle, ligaments, tendons, nerves, blood vessels and bones. As a result shock, unconsciousness, fever and dehydration can occur.
It is imperative that you seek medical attention as soon as possible and this will also help your injury solicitors in Lochmaben to make your claim.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline and can provide you with the legal expertise to make a compensation claim. We have been established for over 16 years and specialise in personal injury claims. Have a read through our testimonials to see how we have helped our clients win the compensation they deserve. We also come recommended by consumer watchdog advocate, Dame Esther Rantzen.
We make it quick and easy for you to fine out about and start compensation claim. We can start your claim without taking any upfront payment, because we work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. Our trained advisors can also assess your claim over the phone.Open Claim Calculator
- You can claim if someone else was at fault.
- You must have your injuries treated.
- There is a deadline of 3 years to start your claim.
Get more information about injury solicitors in Lochmaben
To start the process simply give us a call for a no obligation chat. Call us on our free phone number 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile 0333 500 0993 and speak to one of our friendly advisors. Our lines are open 24/7 and if we are unable to take your call straight away we will call you back.
For the best result you need the best injury solicitors in Lochmaben so call Accident Advice Helpline now.