Underground tube station injury solicitors in Lisson Grove
Are you looking for injury solicitors in Lisson Grove to claim compensation for injuries sustained at an underground tube station? Near to Lisson Grove are tube stations at Warwick Avenue, Edgware Road, Baker Street, Marylebone and Paddington Station.
Seeking injury solicitors in Lisson Grove?
Use the compensation calculator if you have been injured at the underground tube station in Lisson Grove to get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you could receive for your injuries. You can access this on the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Underground tube station travel safety tips
- Take extra caution when you are travelling during the rush hours of the morning and the evening, as the tube can get pretty crowded at these times.
- Take care to ensure the safety of your personal belongings. For example, keep your wallet out of sight and do not keep your briefcase unattended at the door.
- Beware of pickpockets, as they like to operate on the tube and are highly skilled at removing various things from unsuspecting victims.
- Be very careful if you are travelling on the tube during the night, especially if you are a female.
- It is advisable for you to enter a carriage that has other travellers in it, instead of entering one that is empty.
- As far as possible, once you are outside the tube station, do not use underground street walkways that are dark and lonely.
- During the day and the evening, there are transport police and guards available at most tube stations, but not all of them.
- When waiting for the train to arrive, be sure not to stand at the edge of the platform.
Injury solicitors in Lisson Grove
Injured at the underground tube station in Lisson Grove? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Lisson Grove. You can reach these personal injury claim experts by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile by calling 0333 500 0993. Why not give us a call now?