Leisure trail injury solicitors in Liskeard
Are you looking for injury solicitors in Liskeard to help you claim compensation for injuries sustained on a leisure trail walk? Liskeard has three leisure trails: one covers the south end of Liskeard, another covers the north of the centre of Liskeard, and there is also a trail which is a footpath that goes from the town all the way down to the railway station.
Need legal advice?
Take the 30-second test if you have been injured on any of the leisure trails in Liskeard in order to find out if you have a valid claim that will let you apply for compensation for the injuries that you sustained. This simple test is a small form that you can fill in on the Accident Advice Helpline website. We operate on a national basis, so we can help you when you need injury solicitors in Liskeard.
Tips to help you stay safe on leisure trails
- Even though the trail might be very popular and well marked, you should still follow all the rules of safety when on the trail.
- It is vital to ensure that you have all the right equipment with you when you are out.
- You need to inform at least two people about where you plan to go. The people you inform should be those who you know you can trust. Thus, if you do not return as per your schedule, they will be alerted and turn for help.
- If you plan to go to places that are unfamiliar, it is best that you take a guide with you.
- Along the trail you will see certain signage. Obey these signs, as they have been put there for a reason.
Get in touch
Were you injured on any of the leisure trails in Liskeard? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors in Liskeard. You can reach these personal injury claim experts by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile phone by calling 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 7th January 2014
Author: David Brown