Caravan site injuries
Are you looking for injury solicitors in Lincolnshire to help you claim compensation for injuries sustained at a caravan site? More and more caravan sites are springing up along the Lincolnshire coast, and these are especially popular during the summer season.
Access the best legal advice in Lincolnshire?
If you or someone you know have been injured at a caravan site in Lincolnshire, talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking compensation for the injuries that you sustained. By accessing the best legal advice in Lincolnshire, you can increase your chances of obtaining compensation for your injuries.
Tips to keep you safe at a caravan site
- When you are going to sleep or if you are leaving the caravan unattended, be sure to turn off all the appliances.
- Even though you may never have used a fire extinguisher in your life, buy one for your caravan and make sure you install it near the door so you can easily grab it in case there is a fire.
- Install a smoke detector in your caravan. This way, if there is a fire inside when you are not around, your neighbours will be immediately alerted.
- Be sure of the maximum weight that your caravan can carry. If you are not sure of this, check the manual that came when you purchased the caravan.
- When you are leaving your caravan, be sure that you have locked it.
- Lock valuables away in a safe place in your caravan, or in your car.
- Get friendly with your neighbours at the caravan site, as they will watch out for you and you can watch out for them.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
Have you or someone you know been injured at a caravan site? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Do you want to access the best legal advice in Lincolnshire?
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500, or by calling from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 and we’ll do everything we can to help you to obtain compensation for your injuries.