Road injury solicitors Lickfold
Are you looking for injury solicitors in Lickfold to seek compensation for injuries you sustained in a road traffic accident in the area? You may have been just walking down the road in Lickfold and you may have slipped, tripped or fallen.
Seeking injury solicitors in Lickfold?
By using our online compensation calculator, you will get to know how much compensation you could quite likely receive for the injuries that you sustained while on the road in Lickfold. This calculator can be accessed on the Accident Advice Helpline website.
How to walk safely on the roads
- Be sure that you can be seen by people and drivers at all times.
- If you are walking at night, carry a torch with you.
- Obey all traffic signals, like ‘walk’ and ‘don’t walk’ signs.
- When walking at night, only cross at areas that are well lit.
- As far as possible, make sure to only cross at marked intersections or marked crosswalks.
- Ensure that you walk on the path. If there is not one to use, be sure to walk in the direction facing the oncoming traffic.
- Before crossing a road, be sure that you are well away from any other vehicles, hedges or other obstacles. This is to ensure that drivers of other vehicles can see you cross the road.
- Do not only rely on pedestrian signals — look before you cross any road.
- Do not talk on a phone or wear headphones when you are walking on the roads.
Injury solicitors in Lickfold for road injuries
Were you injured while on the road in Lickfold? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors in Lickfold. You can easily reach these personal injury claim experts by calling 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or from a landline by calling 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 4th January 2014
Author: David Brown